Russell J. Carpentieri
Russell J. Carpentieri has 30 years of experience in the healthcare and life insurance industry. He is the co-founder of Opus Advisory Group, LLC where he developed yourPFO LLC which is a proprietary data aggregation and planning platform for individuals, entrepreneurs, and corporate executives.
Mr. Carpentieri also manages the healthcare practice within Opus, where he actively consults to over 300 corporate clients. His clients represent various industries including finance, private equity, retail, real estate, distribution, entertainment and professional services.
- Healthcare premium reduction strategies
- Proprietary reimbursement, FSA, HRA and Health & Wellness platform
- Long-term care acquisition
- Construct life insurance strategies for individuals, family offices and trust companies
- Life insurance audit process designed to assess the long-term probability of policy performance vs. illustrations
- 401(k)/Retirement analysis, design and acquisition
- Member of the American Association of Life Underwriters (AALU)
- Member of National Association of Health Underwriters (NAHU)
- J.P Morgan – Opus selected to provide life insurance services for Private Banking clients
- Member of the Westchester County Blue Ribbon Task Force for NYS healthcare
- Past member of the Association of Pension Actuaries
- Field product committees of various insurance carriers
- American Heart Association
- Member of the National Leadership Council of Communities in Schools
- 21st Century Board of White Plains Hospital
- Founding member of the Make-a-Wish Foundation (Westchester Chapter)
- Syracuse University Athletic Board
- Trustee, Opus Foundation
- Pajama Program
Articles, Publications & Lectures
- “Can These Companies Really Save You Millions?” 914 Inc. Magazine, April 2011
- “Jokers are Wild” – Why the Carrier Holds the Trump Card
- Westchester Business Journal – “How to Cut Healthcare Costs”
- Guest lecturer for numerous private equity CFO symposiums
- Appeared on CNN Financial Network
- Appeared on Bloomberg Television
- 2009-2011 Guest Lecturer Elite insurance carrier conferences
Management and Finance, Syracuse University, 1983.
After graduating from Syracuse University, he joined the New York Jets Football Club for two seasons as a Special Teams player. He lives in Bedford, New York with his wife Suzanne and their four children, Stefan (Syracuse University), Nikolas (Penn State), Maia (Penn State) and Sophia.
← back to Management Team
Registered Representative and Financial Advisor Securities, LLC (PAS), 800 Westchester Ave. (N-409), Rye Brook, NY 10573,(914) 288-8800. Securities products/services and advisory services are offered through PAS registered broker dealer and investment advisor. Field Representative, The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America (Guardian), New York, NY. PAS is an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of Guardian. Opus Advisory Group, LLC is not an affiliate or subsidiary of PAS or Guardian.
The Opus Centerpoint™ and Opus Advisory are not registered investment advisors and none of their services should be construed as investment advisory services.
Guardian, PAS and the representative do not provide tax advice or services.
PAS is a member of FINRA and SIPC.
At Opus Advisory Group, we take pride in artfully weaving your financial life in a highly efficient, strategically optimized manner to build and protect your wealth and lifestyle. Our name means “an artistic creation” in English, and the Latin word, opus, denotes “wealth” and “abundance”.